This three days tour to Petra, Wadi Rum, Jerash, Madaba, Mount Nebo, Aqaba, and Eilat from Jerusalem will take you on an incredible adventure across the Sheikh Hussein Bridge into Jordan. Our three fully-packed days begin in Tel Aviv/Jerusalem, as we head toward the Jordanian border. We cross at the northern Sheikh Hussein border, and enter Jordan, driving through the Judean desert for about an hour.This provides the ultimate Jordan travel experience, featuring the major highlights of the Hashemite Kingdom and enjoy authentic, memorable and experiences.
Starting from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv and crossing into Jordan. You’ll then head to Jerash, the impressive Roman City which is one of the world’s most extensive Roman cities. After your visit, you’ll eat an authentic Jordanian lunch before heading to Madaba, famed for its impressive Church and Byzantine mosaics, and Mount Nebo, where Moses viewed the Promised Land after wandering in the desert. You will spent your first night in a hotel before setting off the following morning for a comprehensive tour of Petra, the pink city where you’ll have enough time to fully get to grips with this wonder of the world. the ancient city of Petra, a UNESCO world heritage site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. In the evening, you’ll transfer to Wadi Rum, enjoying the overnight in our Bedouin camp. You’ll spend the third day in the mighty impressive lunar-esque landscape at Wadi Rum, enjoying a jeep safari guided by local Bedouins. After Wadi Rum, we’ll head South towards Aqaba, where we’ll have a city tour.
Crossing back into Israel in Eilat you’ll head back to the Jerusalem
- Transfer from Jerusalem and head to the Bet Shean Border(Sheikh Hussein) from where you’ll cross into Jordan Aravah border with our professional assistance.
- Jordanian English-speaking tour guide in Petra site.
- Transfers are in new model air-conditioned vehicles.
- Entrance fees .
- Visit Jerash, the wondrous Roman City in Northern Jordan
- Drive through Amman, Jordan’s sprawling capital city
- Tour Madaba, and its famous and impressive Byzantine mosaics and famous church
- See the same view across the Promised Land as Moses had after 40 years of wandering in the desert from Mount Nebo.
- Visit of the ancient city of Petra, a UNESCO world heritage site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Taste delicious traditional Bedouin food at a local restaurant in Petra
- Short panoramic tour of Aqaba explore Jordan’s Red Sea port and resort city, and its vibrant markets. Then Head south into the breathtaking desert scenery at Wadi Rum
- Night in a Bedouin tent in in this amazing desert landscape, Wadi Rum and experience Bedouin life and culture including dinner and breakfast (there is also hot shower).
- Enjoy a fully guided Two hours jeep safari tour in 'Valley of the Moon".Jeep safari ride in one of the most breathtaking landscapes on earth
- Meeting and assisting on the Israeli side of the border and transfer back to hotel.
- Night in a 3 stars hotel in Petra
- Drive North, through the Arava Valley, seeing Israel’s thriving agriculture
- Return to Jerusalem
05:30 Pick up from Jerusalem (David Citadel Hotel) Show location on map
07:30 Arrive to Sheikh Al Hussein Border and Crossing to Jordan.
This process may take up to 2 hours, so your patience is appreciated.
Border crossing may change to Allenby Bridge according to the Jordanian authorities requirements
♦ Arrive at the ancient city of Jerash
♦ Visit mount Nebo - View over the historic promised land
♦ Visit Madaba - Famous churches and byzantine mosaics
♦ Pasing through Amman - Modern capital tour and It's citadel.
* May vary according to seasons and considering the timetable of the day.
♦ Lunch at a local restaurant
17:00 Transport to Petra
20:30 Arrive to Petra and eat dinner ,Overnight in a 3 stars hotel in Petra.
08:00 Breakfast at the hotel in Petra
11:30 Pickup and transfer to Petra site(times is approximate)
12:00 Petra Guided tour and some free time to explore it by yourselves
15:30 Lunch at a local restaurant in the city
We recommend having a snack before entering Petra site as sometimes lunch gets late
We start our way south to Wadi Rum through the "Desert Highway"
Arrive to Wadi Rum campsite and enjoy the Authentic desert diner.
Over night in Wadi-Rum