- Drive from Jerusalem to the border with our professional assistance.
- Jordanian English-speaking tour guide in Petra site.
- Transfers in new model air-conditioned vehicles.
- Transfer from Eilat through the amazingly beautiful Israeli Negev Desert region, with sunrise in the desert, and the spectacular desert scenery along the way to illustrate your journey.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the ‘lost city of Petra’ (entrance fee included), including the important highlights that this wonder of the world holds including the Siq, Obelisk Tomb, Calligraphy, Treasury, Jabal Madbach (sacrificial palace), Tombs, Theater, Mountaintop Tombs.
- Eat an authentic Jordanian lunch at Arabic restaurant serve delicious local cuisine.
- Overnight accommodation in a Bedouin campsite at Wadi Rum enjoying the Bedouin hospitality and authentic meals.
- Explore Wadi Rum in a Two hours jeep safari through the breathtaking lunar-like desert landscape.
- Night in a Bedouin tent in Wadi Rum including dinner and breakfast (there is also hot shower).
- Visit the port city of Aqaba and enjoy its markets (time depending)
- If time allows,use free time enjoy the highlights of Eilat, and take advantage of the beautiful Red Sea Beaches, or enjoy the city’s attractions.
- Return to Jerusalem
04:00 Pick up from Jerusalem (David Citadel Hotel) Show location on map
08:15 - 09:00 Arrival to Eilat passing includes: border control and customs.
10:00 - 12:00 Breakfast + free time in the market ,Daria area
13:30 Arrive in Wadi Rum
14:00-16:00 Jeep Safari tour in Wadi Rum , enjoy a free time in the camping.
19:30 Dinner at the camp.
Overnight in a Bedouin campsite in Wadi Rum.
08:00 - 09:30 Breakfast at the camp + early morning hike at sunrise from the capming site.
* Dropoff at Jersalem. Expected arrival time in Jersalem: Midnight - 00:30
09:30-10:00 Transfer to Petra.
Arrive in Petra and begin a guided tour of the famous sites Enjoy a guided tour of the ‘lost city of Petra’ (entrance fee included), including the important highlights that this wonder of the world holds including the Siq, Obelisk Tomb, Calligraphy, Treasury, Tombs, Theater, Mountaintop Tombs.
16:15 Lunch at a local authentic restaurant in the city of Petra.
17:00 Return journey back to border Eilat, transport back from the border crossing
19:30 Transport to Jerusalem
* All times are approximate
The tour ends, until next time…Thank you from FUN-TIME
Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum
Camp in Wadi Rum