The Petra Wadi Rum 2 Days tour from Aqaba is an amazing one, no doubt about it. No Early wakeup in needed, you just wake up at the Hotel in Aqaba,
Begin your Magical Petra day tour with ease. From Aqaba
- Pickup from your hotel in Aqaba
- Drive north to Petra, the Nabatean city which was lost for thousands of years
- Enjoy a guided tour and introduction to Petra including the Siq, Treasury, Obelisk Tomb, Jabal Madbach (the sacrificial palace),Calligraphy, Theater, and Mountaintop Tombs
- Take an optional horse-back ride at the entrance to the site
- Taste authentic Jordanian food at lunch on day one
- Sleep overnight in a Petra hotel or Bedouin Campsite (your choice)
- Experience the Petra at Night Experience (not included, extra $25, available on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday)
in which a huge part of the site of Petra is candle-lit and beautiful
- Take advantage of an open entry ticket to Petra on the second day, allowing you to explore at leisure, visit the Monastery, photograph the site at dawn, or take an extra guide for the day to get more historical depth.
- Return to Aqaba stopping en route for a view of Wadi Rum
Pick up from the hotel and transport from Aqaba to Petra. Aqaba city tour and free time in the market, enjoy coffee and more, lunch
Transfer to Wadi Rum
Check in to Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum. Enjoy free time to relax and unwind in Wadi Rum. Optional activities can be arranged on the spot such as hiking, camel rides and more. Subject to availability.
Jeep Safari tour in Wadi Rum at sunset, led by a local Bedouin and your tour guide. By enjoying the Jeep tour at this time, the temperatures are much cooler, more comfortable and allow for optimal photos.
Authentic Jordanian Dinner at the Bedouin Camp including traditional Zarb (Bedouin barbeque), spreads, salads, bread and more
Sleep in a Petra hotel or Bedouin Campsite (your choice)
Free time to explore at leisure in Petra
16:45 Return trip back towards Aqaba. the route includes a few stops along the way at certain points in order to give you the opportunity to enjoy the amazing landscape that Wadi Rum has to offer.
18:00 Arriving in Aqaba and drop off at the port at 19:00 -19:30
NB – all timings are approximate and subject to change
Petra -The Treasury
Petra - The Siq