Our unique Christmas Eve tour of Bethlehem at midnight mass, as well as in Jerusalem in the evening.
This is the day..when it all started.
Our shuttles are available from Eilat, Dead Sea ,Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Herzliya, on December 24, this holiday tour takes you through the Christian religious sites in two prominent locations - Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
These 2 cities are intrinsically linked to the birth of Christ.
Our tour begins on Christmas Eve in Jerusalem, at the entrance to the Old City, where you will travel through narrow streets to reach Dolorosa Companions and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
After visiting these important and unforgettable sites, leave the Old City of Jerusalem and start traveling through the New City of Jerusalem passing through Old Bethlehem and the Cross Valley.
You will enter Bethlehem and immediately begin to feel the Christmas spirit come to life and watch the city adorned with glittering lights and banners and there is a festive feeling in the air.
You'll probably be hungry so we thought about it too ... possible without holiday food on this wonderful holiday? We will take you to enjoy a holiday meal, followed by a guided tour of Bethlehem, including a visit to the Dairy Cave and the Shepherd Field.
For the final part of the evening we will be heading for a tour of Manger Square to enjoy the festivities and watch the important thing called Midnight Mass. At the end of the Mass you will be transported back to Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Jerusalem, it will be a memorable Christmas Eve special in Bethlehem and Jerusalem, with beautiful memories and a Christmas experience unlike anything else.
This tour is only available once a year with guaranteed ports.
What the tour includes: Shuttle, training and a dinner party. You are guaranteed unforgettable memories and a once-in-a-lifetime tour experience.
So book early to make sure you don't miss out! Christmas Eve in Bethlehem
Some of the Highlights :
* Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Dolorosa area of Jerusalem's Old City
* Come to Bethlehem and feel the Christmas spirit when you see the city decorated with lights and banners
* Enjoy an excellent holiday meal in Bethlehem
* Explore Bethlehem on a guided tour, including the Shepherd Field & the Dairy Cave
* Visit Manger Square, watch the Christmas tree and watch Midnight Mass at Manger Square
* Back to Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Herzliya, Dead Sea and Eilat.
The tour ends until the next time..Thank you from Fun-Time
- 10:30 – Pickup from selected hotels and points in Eilat
- 13:00 – Pickup from selected hotels and points in Dead Sea (Ein Bokek)
- 13:00 – Pickup from selected hotels and points in Herzliya
- 13:50 – Pickup from selected hotels and points in Tel Aviv
- 15:05 – Pickup from selected hotels and points in Jerusalem
- 15:30 – View the Jerusalem skyline from the Mount of Olives
- 15:45 – Enter the Old City and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- 17:00 – Drive to Bethlehem
- 19:00 – Enjoy a holiday dinner in Manager Square
- 00:00 – Watch Midnight Mass in Manager Square
- 02:00 – Depart from Bethlehem and return to your start point.